Book Week Comics

During book week, the Year 5’s were given the task of making a comic, with the character that they came dressed up as for dress-up day as the main character. We had 1 week to complete it, and it only had to be simple, for example, I came dressed as Anne of Green Gables, and my storyline was this: Anne is imagining a house. Suddenly she is standing in front of the house! Anne leant like it there, so she imagined Green Gables. She is back at Green Gables safe and sound. The End. As the theme for book week this year was ‘reading is my secret power’, the comic we wrote also had to feature the secret power of our character. In my comic, as Anne loves imagining things, imagination becomes her secret power. Check out our podcast, Year 5 Weekly, that you can find somewhere on this site. Thank you for taking some time out of your day to read this, and if you would like to comment, please remember to be respectful.

Visit our classes on the menu at the top and side of the page to see individual student blogs.